THE WCLV AUDIENCE
Just who are the people who make advertising on WCLV such a wise investment? Here’s a snapshot:
- While we love kids, we mostly appeal to grownups. 67% of WCLV’s listeners are 25 to 64 years of age.
- Education is important to our listeners - 55% hold at least a college degree.
- Home, sweet home. More than 90% own their homes.
- Almost 50% work full time, 16% work part time, and just under 30% are retired.
- The male/female ratio is pretty even – 53% male/47% female.
- More than 80% of our audience that is employed works in management/sales/service/professional or other white collar positions.
- Our listeners are involved in their communities! 72% always vote in local elections. Furthermore, 75% always vote in statewide elections, and a whopping 86% always vote in Presidential elections.
- WCLV listeners are a generous lot. They’re 185% more likely (than the market average) to make a contribution to an arts or cultural organization and 130% more likely to donate to a social care or welfare organization.
Source: Scarborough Release 1 2007